- Land based exercise perscription
- Advice on swimming
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy
- Treadmill training
- Gym based programmes
- Rebound Therapy
- Advice on Riding Therapy
- Education on posture
- Postural managment
- Specialist seating advice
- Orthotic advise
- Gait analysis
- Advice and education to school staff (we are happy to liaise with support and teaching staff on matters such as Moving and Handling of the child, Postural advice, exercise etc.)
- Advice on home exercise
- Letter and report writing for other staff
Our staff deliver a client centred approach where we ensure that the treatment programmes we devise are integrated into the child’s daily routine and your family life.
We can visit home, education settings or offer appointments at the centre at your convenience. We are happy to advise and teach family members how to best deliver therapy and ensure that this can be fun through play and social interaction in order to maximise the potential for the child.
Our therapists are all highly qualified with many years experience working with children. We have Bobath trained therapists and strive to continually update our professional knowledge in-order to provide the most comprehensive assessment and treatments for your child.
Physiotherapy is £90 per hour, we contribute £30 so donations/contributions are required of £60