Happy 10 Year Anniversary Heel & Toe Charity!
From beginning to date, here is our incredible journey;
- 2008 – Heel & Toe was founded, providing FREE Conductive Education Therapy, based in a portocabin at The Meadows, Spennymoor
- 2011 – Moved rented premises to Framwellgate Moor, Durham
- 2012 – Introduced new therapies including; Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and SALT
- 2013 – Purchased old building to refurbish into main therapy centre in Pelton
- 2014 – Opened new Main Centre with 4 therapy rooms, sensory room and adapted gym plus quiet room for parents
- 2015 – Launched weekly Intensive Therapy Blocks
- 2016 – Purchased second building in Perkinsville with a 3 year plan to transform into Hydrotherapy Centre
- 2018 – Helping over 125 children across the North East and soon to open new Hydrotherapy Centre.
What a 10 year journey we have had!
Please continue to support us, unlike many positive changes we have undergone, that one important downside still remains…
We are NOT government funded and rely solely on public donations.
Join our journey as we venture into our next 10 years, and look forward to opening our NEW Hydrotherapy Centre based in Perkinsville, County Durham, very soon!