Massage and Movement Therapy
Massage and Movement Therapy sessions are delivered by a fully qualified therapist and consist of a 1 hour session working on the child’s chest and tummy, back, arms, hands legs and feet. The benefits from this therapy session are as follows;
- Improves Sleep
- Improves Skin Conditions
- Relieves Colic
- Opens airways to help aid reflux and mucus
- Eases teething pain
- Jaw massage can help with feeding difficulties
- Strengthens and tones muscles
- Alleviates trapped wind and constipation
- Regulates digestive system
- Regulates respiratory system
- Stimulates the circulation and nervous system
- Develops awareness and co-ordination
- Improves bond
- Connect with your child
- Loving Touch
- Promotes lactation in breastfeeding (through stimulation of hormones)
- Can help with cold/congestion
Movement and Massage Therapy sessions can only be accessed via an initial assessment.
To book an assessment for your child please contact our Reception on 0191 3868606.
“Elliott has been attending massage and movement for a couple of months. This is an excellent session which benefits his physical and sensory needs. His movement has improved and he is always very happy before, during and after the session. Highly recommended”.